Affinity Publisher is the latest showpiece of Serif, the makers of the Affinity programs. With the arrival of Publisher they have a strong DTP package in their hands. And it is Adobe’s first serious competitor in years. With Affinity Publisher you can do almost everything you can with Adobe InDesign. And for most users this is more than sufficient. With Affinity Publisher you create print media such as business cards, posters, flyers, brochures, magazines and stationery.
– the layout, tools and windows of Publisher
– working with StudioLink
– setting up margins and columns
– pages and grids
– resolution, DPI and effective PPI
– bleed and other print settings
– print specifications
– export as a high resolution PDF for a printer
– composition; Golden Ratio and the Rule of Derdes
– define color swatches
– work with CMYK and Pantone colors
– paragraph styles and paragraph styles
– work extensively with the various text functions
– working with layers and layer styles
– the most popular tools
– transformation option for objects
– placing images and visuals
In-company training or private lessons
The course is given on location in the form of an in-company training or private lesson. With these courses there is a lot of room for personal attention and questions. We complete this course in 1 day, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., where we incorporate the style of your company in the teaching materials. Contact us for the possibilities.
Do you not yet have the right software? You can download the program for €54.99 from the Affinity site. Note, opt for the desktop (computer) version.
– Your own laptop and mouse
– Installed Affinity software (see “Software” heading above)
– General computer skills
– Pen and paper for notes
After the course you can request a certificate.