A competitor of Adobe: Affinity Photo from the Serif company. This program cannot do everything Adobe Photoshop can do, but what it does, it does well. And that is photo editing. Where you pay a monthly fee at Adobe, you purchase the program only once at Affinity. For many students that is a nice idea. The forgotten advantage, though, is that you get continuous updates with Adobe, whereas this is not the case with Affinity (for the time being). But if you mainly have to edit photos, Affinity is still a very strong alternative.
– the layout and windows of Affinity Photo
– the tools
– setting up a document and canvas
– the different color spectra and resolutions
– different file types and their properties
– working with layers and layer styles
– the different ways of making selections
– transformation option for objects
– crop and crop photos
– work with text
– retouching with different tools
– geometric shapes
– apply color fills and color gradients
– retouch photos
– working with clipping masks and layer masks
– working with Image Adjustments (color editing)
– working with Live Filters
In-company training or private lessons
The course is given on location in the form of an in-company training or private lesson. With these courses there is a lot of room for personal attention and questions. We complete this course in 1 day, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., where we incorporate the style of your company in the teaching materials. Contact us for the possibilities.
Do you not yet have the right software? You can download the program for €54.99 from the Affinity site. Note, opt for the desktop (computer) version.
– Your own laptop and mouse
– Installed Affinity software (see “Software” heading above)
– General computer skills
– Pen and paper for notes
After the course you can request a certificate.