Learn in 3 course days all skills to work with Photo, Designer and Publisher In this DTP course you follow all 3 courses divided over 3 days, to schedule as desired, at a reduced rate.
After completing this course you can create social media visuals, retouch and adjust photos, design your own phone covers and edit and crop your photos with Photo. With Designer you can draw vector illustrations, create logos, create infographics and shape your media. With your newly acquired knowledge of Publisher you also learn how to print your own made flyer, poster, business card, book and all other print media. Your own creativity is automatically fueled!
For each program we handle:
– the layout, tools and windows
– working with documents, canvases and artboards
– the differences between RGB, CMYK and Pantone, and resolutions
– different file types and their properties
– the most popular tools
Photo (among others)
– working with layers and layer styles
– working with Image Adjustments
– work with the different text functions
– the use of the quick mask
– retouching with different tools
Designer (among others)
– the most popular tools including the Pen Tool
– work with the Pathfinder
– exporting objects and artboards
– creating PDFs
– making a logo
– typography and text styles
Publisher (among others)
– setting up margins and columns
– pages and master pages
– resolution, DPI and effective PPI
– bleed and other print settings
– export as a high resolution PDF for a printer
– define color swatches
– paragraph styles and paragraph styles
– placing images and visuals
In-company training or private lessons
The course is given on location in the form of an in-company training or private lesson. With these courses there is a lot of room for personal attention and questions. We complete this course in 1 day, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., where we incorporate the style of your company in the teaching materials. Contact us for the possibilities.
Do you not yet have the right software? You can download the program for €54.99 from the Affinity site. Note, opt for the desktop (computer) version.
– Your own laptop and mouse
– Installed Affinity software (see “Software” heading above)
– General computer skills
– Pen and paper for notes
After the course you can request a certificate.