Serif, the creator of Affinity, has an alternative to Adobe Illustrator, which is called Affinity Designer. Just like Illustrator you can create so-called ‘vector artwork’ with Affinity Designer. For example: logos, illustrations and infographics. Although Affinity focuses more on professional creative professionals with this program, it is also an interesting program for amateurs.
– the layout, tools and windows
– working with documents and artboards
– the different color spectra and resolutions
– different file types and their properties
– working with layers
– working with clipping masks
– working with the isolation mode
– the Pen Tool
– work with the Pathfinder
– geometric shapes
– transformation option for objects
– define color swatches
– exporting objects and artboards
– creating PDFs
– exporting artboards
– work with the different text functions
– making a logo
– typography and letter contours
– coloring an object
– create and edit patterns
In-company training or private lessons
The course is given on location in the form of an in-company training or private lesson. With these courses there is a lot of room for personal attention and questions. We complete this course in 1 day, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., where we incorporate the style of your company in the teaching materials. Contact us for the possibilities.
Do you not yet have the right software? You can download the program for €54.99 from the Affinity site. Note, opt for the desktop (computer) version.
– Your own laptop and mouse
– Installed Affinity software (see “Software” heading above)
– General computer skills
– Pen and paper for notes
After the course you can request a certificate.