With Photoshop you can recolor photos in an instant, retouch your old photos, ‘Photoshop’ your funny pictures together, create your online banners, create your own animated GIFs, draw a beautiful drawing or create a template for you social media. Adobe Photoshop is a graphic program developed by Adobe for editing photos and other digital images via the computer. Photoshop has been the leader in image editing since 1990. Where it used to be used only for photo editing, it has since become a popular program for web designers, draftsmen and other creative people.
– the layout and windows of Photoshop
– the Photoshop tools
– arranging a document and canvas
– the different color spectra and resolutions
– different file types and their properties
– working with layers and layer styles
– the different ways of making selections
– transformation options for objects
– cropping photos
– work with the different text functions
– retouch with different tools
– retouching with Content Aware
– geometric shapes
– apply gradients
– working with Image Adjustments
– working with the dark room technology tools
– the different types of layer mode
– filters and the filter gallery
– Your own laptop and mouse
– Installed Adobe software
– Basic computer skills
– Pen and paper for notes
In-company training or private lessons
The course will be given on location in the form of in-company training or private lessons. With these courses, there is plenty of room for personal attention and questions. We go through this course in 1 day, from 10:00 to 16:00, where we involve the style of your company in the course material. Contact us for the possibilities or sign up.
When you sign up, I will contact you to decide which course dates are most suitable for both of us. I will also note your learning goals so I can adjust the course to your professional goals.
It is possible to receive a certificate at the end of the course. This certificate is a proof of participation.