Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing program (DTP) for creating pages for print and digital publications. The program was released in 2000 as a direct competitor to the then popular program QuarkXPress. With InDesign you can determine the layout of flyers, brochures, posters, business cards, stickers, books, (roll-up) banners, magazines, newspapers and presentations. Everything you can print. You can easily export this layout to high resolution print files in PDF format that you can deliver to a printer.
– the layout, tools and windows of InDesign
– setting up margins and columns
– pages and lines
– resolution, DPI and effective PPI
– expiry and other print settings
– print specifications
– export as high resolution PDF for a printer
– composition; Golden Section and the Rule of Thirds
– define color samples
– work with CMYK and Pantone colors
– paragraph styles and paragraph styles
– work extensively with the various text functions
– working with layers and layer styles
– the most popular tools
– create paths
– transformation option for objects
– placing images and visuals
In-company training or private lessons
The course will be given on location in the form of in-company training or private lessons. With these courses, there is plenty of room for personal attention and questions. We go through this course in 1 day, from 10:00 to 16:00, where we involve the style of your company in the course material. Contact us for the possibilities or sign up.
When you sign up, I will contact you to decide which course dates are most suitable for both of us. I will also note your learning goals so I can adjust the course to your professional goals.
It is possible to receive a certificate at the end of the course. This certificate is a proof of participation.