The first version of Illustrator was released in 1987. Adobe Illustrator is a computer program that is used by graphic designers, desktop publishers, illustrators and technical artists to create vector images. Vector is very different from pixel images that Photoshop works with. With Illustrator you make illustrations, as the name suggests. But with Illustrator you can also make technical drawings, for example cross-sections of machines. It is mainly used in the graphic world for designing a logo, typography and the design of graphic products, for example pages of a brochure, a poster or a website. Illustrator is also an ideal program for creating infographics.
– the layout, tools and windows of Illustrator
– working with documents and artboards
– the different color spectra and resolutions
– different file types and their properties
– working with layers
– working with clipping masks
– working with the isolation mode
– the most popular tools including the Pen Tool
– work with the Pathfinder
– geometric shapes
– transformation option for objects
– define color samples
– exporting objects and artboards
– creating PDFs
– exporting artboards
– work with the different text functions
– working with Image Trace
– making a logo
– typography and letter contours
– changing colors of an object
– making and editing patterns
In-company training or private lessons
The course will be given on location in the form of in-company training or private lessons. With these courses, there is plenty of room for personal attention and questions. We go through this course in 1 day, from 10:00 to 16:00, where we involve the style of your company in the course material. Contact us for the possibilities or sign up.
When you sign up, I will contact you to decide which course dates are most suitable for both of us. I will also note your learning goals so I can adjust the course to your professional goals.
It is possible to receive a certificate at the end of the course. This certificate is a proof of participation.