Learn in 3 course days all skills to work with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. In this DTP course you follow all 3 courses divided over 3 days, to schedule as desired, at a reduced rate.
After completing this course you can graphic social media visuals with Photoshop, retouch and adjust photos, design your own phone covers and edit and crop your photos. With Illustrator you can draw vector illustrations, create logos and shape your media. With your newly acquired knowledge of InDesign you also learn how to print your own made flyer, poster, business card, book and all other print media. Your own creativity is automatically fueled!
With each program we deal with:
– the layout, tools and windows
– working with documents, canvases and artboards
– the differences between RGB, CMYK and Pantone, and resolutions
– different file types and their properties
– the most popular tools
Photoshop (among other things)
– working with layers and layer styles
– working with Image Adjustments
– work with the different text functions
– the use of the quick mask
– retouch with different tools
Illustrator (among other things)
– the most popular tools including the Pen Tool
– work with the Pathfinder
– exporting objects and artboards
– creating PDFs
– working with Image Trace
– making a logo
– typography and letter contours
InDesign (among other things)
– setting up margins and columns
– pages and master pages
– resolution, DPI and effective PPI
– expiry and other print settings
– export as high resolution PDF for a printer
– define color samples
– paragraph styles and paragraph styles
– placing images and visuals
In-company training or private lessons
The course will be given on location in the form of in-company training or private lessons. With these courses, there is plenty of room for personal attention and questions. We go through this course in 1 day, from 10:00 to 16:00, where we involve the style of your company in the course material. Contact us for the possibilities or sign up.
When you sign up, I will contact you to decide which course dates are most suitable for both of us. I will also note your learning goals so I can adjust the course to your professional goals.
It is possible to receive a certificate at the end of the course. This certificate is a proof of participation.